By accessing this Website you accept and agree to the following terms and conditions
- Notifications of all for shortages, damages etc should be made in writing to Turkish Household (UK) Ltd within 3 days from delivery date.
- Claims for any shortages or damaged goods shall not be accepted after delivery date, notification should be made immediately.
- No returns shall be accepted on clearance line goods.
- The proprietors and/or directors are personally liable for the payment of the goods supplied.
- The risk in goods shall pass from Turkish Household (UK) Ltd to the buyer upon delivery.
- The goods remain the property of Turkish Household (UK) Ltd until full payment has been received.
- An amount of £25 will be charged against the buyer on all cheques returned return by the bank.
- Turkish Household (UK) Ltd have the legal right to recover third party cost- i.e. debt collection.
- The buyer has agreed to all the above upon signing of invoice.
10. When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal or business use.
11. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal or business use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content must not in any other way infringe our intellectual property rights.
12. Except as permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
13. The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
Registered Users (additional Terms and Conditions)
14. Your access to and use of all information on this website including any purchase of our products is provided subject to our general terms and conditions of use and on placing an order also subject to our terms and conditions of sale.
16. Registration requests will only be processed for Trade Customers ONLY.
17. You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details from time to time when they change.
18. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting a registration request.
19. For successful registrations, we will provide you with a password and email address/Account No.
20. We reserve the right to terminate your registration at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
21. All prices are in Great British Pounds (GBP) and are exclusive of VAT. We endeavour to ensure that our prices are current. We reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. If you have placed an order, we reserve the right to cancel your order should our prices change.
22. All orders are subject to our Terms and Conditions of Sale and in the event of any discrepancy between these terms and conditions and our Terms of Conditions of Sale then the Terms and Conditions of Sale will take precedence. A copy of our Terms and Conditions of Sale can be found on our order page.
23. We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website; however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
24. Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
Order Cancellation Due To Error
25. Where a product has been listed at the incorrect price or with incorrect descriptive information or image due to typographical error or similar oversight, we reserve the right to cancel a transaction. Where your credit card has been charged, we will immediately refund your credit card for relevant amount debited.
26. We endeavour to ensure that our products are currently available however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
27. We undertake to reimburse you for any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition. If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us through our designated “contact us” webpage where we set out our requirements relating to return of such goods.
28. If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange returned goods, we undertake to issue a credit note or reimburse your credit card for the amount initially debited for the purchase including any packaging and postage charges.
29. If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than Thirty (30) days, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least Seven (7) days Notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.]
Intellectual Property Rights
30.The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials. All trademarks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission
**Terms & Conditions**
By downloading or using the app, these terms will automatically apply to you – you should make sure therefore that you read them carefully before using the app. You’re not allowed to copy, or modify the app, any part of the app, or our trademarks in any way. You’re not allowed to attempt to extract the source code of the app, and you also shouldn’t try to translate the app into other languages, or make derivative versions. The app itself, and all the trade marks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights related to it, still belong to lashmire ltd.
lashmire ltd is committed to ensuring that the app is as useful and efficient as possible. For that reason, we reserve the right to make changes to the app or to charge for its services, at any time and for any reason. We will never charge you for the app or its services without making it very clear to you exactly what you’re paying for.
The Turkish Household app stores and processes personal data that you have provided to us, in order to provide our Service. It’s your responsibility to keep your phone and access to the app secure. We therefore recommend that you do not jailbreak or root your phone, which is the process of removing software restrictions and limitations imposed by the official operating system of your device. It could make your phone vulnerable to malware/viruses/malicious programs, compromise your phone’s security features and it could mean that the Turkish Household app won’t work properly or at all.
The app does use third party services that declare their own Terms and Conditions.
Link to Terms and Conditions of third party service providers used by the app
* [Google Play Services](https://policies.google.com/terms)
You should be aware that there are certain things that lashmire ltd will not take responsibility for. Certain functions of the app will require the app to have an active internet connection. The connection can be Wi-Fi, or provided by your mobile network provider, but lashmire ltd cannot take responsibility for the app not working at full functionality if you don’t have access to Wi-Fi, and you don’t have any of your data allowance left.
If you’re using the app outside of an area with Wi-Fi, you should remember that your terms of the agreement with your mobile network provider will still apply. As a result, you may be charged by your mobile provider for the cost of data for the duration of the connection while accessing the app, or other third party charges. In using the app, you’re accepting responsibility for any such charges, including roaming data charges if you use the app outside of your home territory (i.e. region or country) without turning off data roaming. If you are not the bill payer for the device on which you’re using the app, please be aware that we assume that you have received permission from the bill payer for using the app.
Along the same lines, lashmire ltd cannot always take responsibility for the way you use the app i.e. You need to make sure that your device stays charged – if it runs out of battery and you can’t turn it on to avail the Service, lashmire ltd cannot accept responsibility.
With respect to lashmire ltd’s responsibility for your use of the app, when you’re using the app, it’s important to bear in mind that although we endeavour to ensure that it is updated and correct at all times, we do rely on third parties to provide information to us so that we can make it available to you. lashmire ltd accepts no liability for any loss, direct or indirect, you experience as a result of relying wholly on this functionality of the app.
At some point, we may wish to update the app. The app is currently available on Android & iOS – the requirements for both systems(and for any additional systems we decide to extend the availability of the app to) may change, and you’ll need to download the updates if you want to keep using the app. lashmire ltd does not promise that it will always update the app so that it is relevant to you and/or works with the Android & iOS version that you have installed on your device. However, you promise to always accept updates to the application when offered to you, We may also wish to stop providing the app, and may terminate use of it at any time without giving notice of termination to you. Unless we tell you otherwise, upon any termination, (a) the rights and licenses granted to you in these terms will end; (b) you must stop using the app, and (if needed) delete it from your device.
**Changes to This Terms and Conditions**
We may update our Terms and Conditions from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Terms and Conditions on this page.
These terms and conditions are effective as of 2021-01-01
If you have any questions or suggestions about our Terms and Conditions, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.